Events & Entertainment
While a trip to the Farmers Market is fun in and of itself, entertainment and activities add to the festive atmosphere! We have lined up a wide range of events for the season.
10/04/2018 3 - 6 pm.
October 4 Market
- What's in season? Spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, apples, eggplants, onions, brussels sprouts, parsnips, turnips, squash, and more!
- Power of Produce! Kids ages 4-12 are invited to explore a world of healthy, fresh food. Sign up free and receive $2 to spend on fruits and veggies each week.
- Join our shopper rewards program! Sign up free, receive a $2 token after every four visits.
- All vendors accept cash. If you're low on cash, visit Market Info and use your credit/debit card to buy market tokens. $20 minimum, tokens never expire.
- Maple Grove Farmers Market proudly accepts SNAP/EBT cards. Visit Market Info to learn more.
Stay in Touch
- Subscribe to receive weekly email updates -- market happenings, vendor info, what's in season and much more
- Join Farm Fan by texting 'map957' to 763-225-2650 and receive a market day reminder via text each week
- Follow the Farmers Market on Facebook and Twitter too!