Hours: 3-7 p.m.
June 15 to October 19, 2017
Maple Grove Community Center
12951 Weaver Lake Road
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Parking is available in the lot north of the market area as well as the main community center lot. From Weaver Lake Road, turn at either the stoplights by Pearle Vision or at the main entrance to the community center to access parking.
Both drivers and pedestrians should take extra care as it is a busy area. Be sure to use the crosswalks and/or barricaded walkway to enter the market area.
Handicapped parking spaces are designated in both parking areas. If you use a mobility device, look for curb cuts at the northeast and northwest ends of the market area.
Cash: All vendors accept cash. Some accept checks/credit cards.
Credit / Debit / EBT: No cash? Buy market tokens at the market info booth using your credit, debit or EBT card. Use the tokens to make your purchases with vendors.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted.
- $20 minimum swipe.
- Market tokens are $5 denomination.
- No expiration on tokens.
- Tokens accepted by all vendors.
- Change can be given by the vendors.
- EBT cards accepted.
- No minimum swipe.
- EBT tokens are $1 denomination.
- No expiration on tokens
- Participating vendors have a sign posted at their booth
- Vendors cannot give change
Pets are NOT PERMITTED in the farmers market. Please plan accordingly for your visit. Service animals are allowed. For their safety, please do not leave animals in vehicles.
The farmers market is open rain or shine. Extreme weather conditions may delay, cancel or close the market. Follow the market on Facebook for weather notifications.
Be part of the frequent shopper reward program
- Come to the market info booth to start your card.
- Check in each time you visit to receive credit on your card for your visit.
- After four visits, earn a $2 token to spend anywhere in the market!
- Repeat…all season long, even at the indoor markets in the winter.
Every Thursday of the season receive a market day text reminder. Sign up by by texting 'map957' to 763-225-2650. You'll receive a confirmation text immediately to let you know that you're good to go. Shoppers tell us they love this special reminder to come enjoy the food and fun at the Maple Grove Farmers Market.
Power of Produce Kids Club
Launched in 2014, the Power of Produce (PoP) club engages kids in the market. PoP club members receive purchasing power that allows them to make their own food choices from the wide array of fresh, vendor grown produce.
Here are the details on this exciting adventure!
- Program runs every Market Thursday (June 15 to October 20, 2017).
- Specially designed for and open to kids ages 4-12.
- Free to participate.
- Program includes PoP club bag, PoP card, and weekly $2 market token.