The Power of Produce Kids' Club
Launched in 2014, the Maple Grove Farmers Market Power of Produce (PoP) Club helps kids discover a world of healthy local produce at the market. Kids exercise their own buying power as they try new fruits and veggies each week during our outdoor market season.
Visit the PoP Club booth to sign up. The program is FREE.
Specially designed for and open to kids ages 4-12.
- Each child receives a reusable PoP Club shopping bag upon enrollment, while supplies last.
- Kids receive a $2 token to purchase fresh fruits, vegetables, or food-bearing plants at the market. Check in every market day to receive a new token!
- Spend your token or save it up for a larger produce item in a future week.
- Join at any time during the outdoor market season and keep coming back until the harvest is finished.
- Based on a program established by the Oregon City Farmers Market, the Power of Produce initiative seeks to develop the next generation of healthy eaters.
Interested in supporting the next generation of healthy eaters? Contact market manager Kirsten Bansen Weigle at 763.494.5824 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.