Become a vendor
New vendor applications are considered throughout the season.
We look for unique, high-quality local products that best
complement current offerings.
Please note that handcrafted items do not meet market
guidelines. In addition, we do not accept any home party, consultant
type businesses, or fundraising activities.
Looking for a fun, outdoor opportunity? The farmers market is a wonderful community event in which extra hands come in handy! Share your time and talents as your schedule allows.
- Shopper service: Present a friendly face to customers at the information booth, welcoming them with a smile, engaging them with the frequent shopper program, and handing out free recipes. Commitment: 2-4 hours per market.
- PoP kids club: Sign kids up to be club members, hand out their weekly reward, and get them excited about their produce purchases. Commitment: 2-4 hours per market.
- Market photographer: Photos help to capture all the food and fun at the farmers market. We can never have enough to use in promotional materials, website, social media, etc. Camera provided for volunteer's use. Commitment: 1-2 hours per market.
- Market set up/take down: A lot goes on behind the scenes to get the market ready as well as when it closes, such as signage, tables, chairs, tents, and information booth. Commitment: 1-2 hours per market.
Become a sponsor
Increase awareness of your business while supporting a healthier community. Share in the farmers market’s status as a vibrant community tradition. The market's many activities and outreach would not be possible without sponsorship support:
- Live music
- Frequent shopper program
- PoP club
- Senior September promotion