Events & Entertainment
06/29/2017 3 - 7 pm.
June 29 market
- What's in season? Strawberries, beets, new potatoes, kohlrabi, lettuce, kale, onions, snap peas and shelling peas, more!
- Premier sponsor, Maple Grove Hospital, will be making a special visit. Kids--bring your special stuffed pal to Maple Grove Hospital's Teddy Bear Clinic. Hospital staff will be on hand to help check teddy's vitals and patch up any boo-boos. Free teddy bears for the first 200 children.
- Visit with loyalty program sponsor The Reserve at Arbor Lakes by Doran Companies to learn more about their development at the corner of Elm Creek Boulevard and Hemlock Lane.
- Live '60's and '70's music by singer/guitarist Sunny Van Brocklin, 4-7pm courtesy of Rock the Market sponsor Tiller Corporation.
- Power of Produce! Kids ages 4-12 are invited to explore a world of healthy, fresh food. Sign up free and receive $2 to spend on fruits and veggies each week.
- Join our shopper rewards program! Sign up free, receive a $2 token after every four visits.
- All vendors accept cash. If you're low on cash, visit Market Info and use your credit/debit card to buy market tokens. $20 minimum, tokens never expire.
- Maple Grove Farmers Market proudly accepts SNAP/EBT cards. Visit Market Info to learn more.
Venue: Maple Grove Community Center, 12951 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Groveback TO events
Stay in Touch
- Subscribe to receive weekly email updates -- market happenings, vendor info, what's in season and much more
- Join Farm Fan by texting 'map957' to 763-225-2650 and receive a market day reminder via text each week
- Follow the Farmers Market on Facebook and Twitter too!
Sign up for reminders
Never forget a market! Text INFO to 1-833-201-6936 to receive a reminder market once a week on market day. Learn more >
Power of Produce kids' club
Develop the next generation of healthy eaters. Help your kids get hands on with good food choices this summer. Find out more >
Join the Frequent Shopper Program! You'll receive a reward each time you reach four market visits. Learn more >