Events & Entertainment
08/03/2017 3 - 7 pm.
August 3 market
- What's in season? Blueberries, sweet corn, chili peppers, thai eggplant, potatoes, onions, more.
- Live music by singer-songwriter Cathie English.
- Visit with market sponsors South Lake Pediatrics and North Clinic.
- Power of Produce! Kids ages 4-12 are invited to explore a world of healthy, fresh food. Sign up free and receive $2 to spend on fruits and veggies each week.
- Join our shopper rewards program! Sign up free, receive a $2 token after every four visits.
- All vendors accept cash. If you're low on cash, visit Market Info and use your credit/debit card to buy market tokens. $20 minimum, tokens never expire.
- Maple Grove Farmers Market proudly accepts SNAP/EBT cards. Visit Market Info to learn more.
Venue: Maple Grove Community Center, 12951 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Groveback TO events
Stay in Touch
- Subscribe to receive weekly email updates -- market happenings, vendor info, what's in season and much more
- Join Farm Fan by texting 'map957' to 763-225-2650 and receive a market day reminder via text each week
- Follow the Farmers Market on Facebook and Twitter too!
Sign up for reminders
Never forget a market! Text INFO to 1-833-201-6936 to receive a reminder market once a week on market day. Learn more >
Power of Produce kids' club
Develop the next generation of healthy eaters. Help your kids get hands on with good food choices this summer. Find out more >
Join the Frequent Shopper Program! You'll receive a reward each time you reach four market visits. Learn more >