Events & Entertainment
09/14/2017 3 - 7 pm.
September 14 market
- What's in season? Bell peppers, broccoli, potatoes, Swiss chard, tomatoes, garlic, onions, more.
- Live folk music by Karl Burke.
- Power of Produce! Kids ages 4-12 are invited to explore a world of healthy, fresh food. Sign up free and receive $2 to spend on fruits and veggies each week.
- Join our shopper rewards program! Sign up free, receive a $2 token after every four visits.
- All vendors accept cash. If you're low on cash, visit Market Info and use your credit/debit card to buy market tokens. $20 minimum, tokens never expire.
- Maple Grove Farmers Market proudly accepts SNAP/EBT cards. Visit Market Info to learn more.
Venue: Maple Grove Community Center, 12951 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Groveback TO events
Stay in Touch
- Subscribe to receive weekly email updates -- market happenings, vendor info, what's in season and much more
- Join Farm Fan by texting 'map957' to 763-225-2650 and receive a market day reminder via text each week
- Follow the Farmers Market on Facebook and Twitter too!